Whether you are travelling light with just hand baggage, or are planning to check-in bags into our luggage car, please read the following information before arriving at the station.
Baggage allowances refer to the free baggage you are permitted to travel with.
Each Business Class customer may take one piece of hand baggage per person on board the train (Maximum size 67cm x 42cm x 30 cm).
Each Economy Class customer may take one piece of hand baggage per person on board the train (Maximum size 67cm x 42cm x 30cm).
The transportation of animals is not permitted.
Medical Personal Devices (MPD's) may be carried onboard the train without prior notification, only if the item is within the hand luggage dimensions.
Customers wishing to check-in luggage when travelling on our East Trains can do so via our Parcel Shipments (Trainex) service.Parcel Shipments
Hufuf 34.50 SAR
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are for checked in luggage (and packages) weighing 1 – 8kg.
- 2.30 SAR will be charged per additional kg of baggage transported
- All checked-in luggage must be secure and in good condition.
- Any damaged baggage can only be transported if liability is accepted by the passenger.
- No open or unsecure bags will be permitted.
If you have lost something on one of our trains or at one of our stations, we will do our best to reunite you with your property.